VST MyoDynamic Device to Relieve Foot Pain
The VST MyoDynamic® Device is a technologically advanced treatment modality, developed by a highly acclaimed NASA electrical engineer, for muscle stimulation.
The advanced digital technology and proprietary software used by the VST generates a unique and pure waveform that is extremely smooth and comfortable. This unique wave technology appears to overcome the natural inhibitory arc imposed by the body during injury or trauma. The deep penetrating wave makes recruitment of muscle tissue in the injured area possible without causing pain to the patient. The waveform’s penetration accounts for the significant increase of blood flow. This increase in local blood circulation not only causes tremendous movement of edematous fluids (which reduces swelling and pain), but also carries the nutrients used to rebuild the injured tissue or nerve fiber.
The VST MyoDynamic® Device uses a highly unique, customized waveform, achieving maximum comfort during treatment. The waveform alternates the direction of the flow of current between the electrodes thus reducing the accumulation of ions and the resulting irritation. The VST delivers this waveform through high quality state-of-the-art low distortion circuitry. This allows for comfortable recruitment of target tissues at higher current amplitude.
Here are just a few of the benefits VST treatment provides:
• Increased local blood circulation
• Removes edema/swelling
• Muscle re-education
• Prevention of disuse atrophy
• Increases range of motion
• Relaxation of muscle spasms
• Immediate post-surgical stimulation
• Reduces Post Surgical Complications The unique wave technology of the MyoDynamic Treatment Device appears to overcome the natural inhibitory arc imposed by the body during injury or trauma. This unique feature allows for the recruitment of deep muscle tissue in the injured area without discomfort. The deep penetration accounts for significantly increased blood flow derived from the unlocking of the capillary and lymph systems or nerve fibers.